Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

New Look, Same Great Taste!


Hello faithful reader (Hi Erica!), and anyone else unfortunate enough to wander here in their misguided desperation. I hope that you enjoy what I've done with the place. Green was so 2010. I've therefore adopted this lovely new color scheme, which I slaved over for countless minutes...well, five at least. Really I only did it because I'm still bored and still procrastinating studying for that lame-o test. I'm supposed to study the ways in which the Roman-Catholic church influenced politics during the medieval period. Yawn. Can't I just watch Ladyhawke and call that studying? It's historically accurate, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely! And just in case it isn't, the music certainly is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally. Techno was invented in the 1380's, it just made a comeback in the 20th century.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE that you put me in your blog. lol. I haven't seen Lady Hawk since I was a kid. We need to hang out more before graduation Andrew. Let's do a movie night or something soon.

    ReplyDelete